Prof. Laura Zoni
SDA Bocconi Professor of Accounting, Control, Corporate and Real Estate Finance
Degree in Business Administration, Bocconi University, 1988.
Ph.D. in Business Administration, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy, 1994.
Laura Zoni, Italian, Senior SDA Professor, Accounting, Control, Corporate and Real Estate Finance Department at SDA Bocconi & Associate Professor of Management Accounting and Control, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Italy).
Her areas of expertise include strategic performance measurement systems, performance evaluation and compensation, change management and innovation of management control systems. She conducted numerous research, training and consulting projects with Ariston Thermo, Bally, Chiesi, ENEL, Ferrero International, Finmeccanica, Helsinn, Pirelli, Prysmian, RÜtgers, Smurfitt Kappa, Whirlpool.
She was also Associate Visiting professor at STERN -School of Business, New York University (1995-1998 and 2008-2012) and INSEAD, Fontainebleau (1999-2000). Sometimes consultant to the United Nation Development Program and the European Union for management training projects in Eastern Europe, Russia, Kirghizistan, Kazakhstan and Mongolia.
- New role of budgeting
- Interactivity of Control Systems
- Role of financial controller
- Evolution of the Administrative Function
- Processes of transformation of management control systems
- Evolution of we b technologies and management control systems
- Relevance of non-financial indicators in the management of firms
- Environmental accounting
- Pippo F., Zoni L., “CFO and finance function: what matters in value creation”, forthcoming
- Dossi A., Patelli L., Zoni L. “The Missing Link between Corporate Performance Measurement Systems (CPMS) and CEO Incentive Plans (CEOIP)” in Airoldi G, Brunetti G., Corbetta G., Invernizzi G. (editors) Scritti in onore di Vittorio Coda. 2010, EGEA, Milano, pp. 805:830
- “Does the organizational life cycle affect the Management Accounting System (MAS) change pattern? A review of case studies”, Management Control Review, Supplement to Volume 3, 2012, pp. 7-37
- “Management Accounting System (MAS) change: Field Evidence” (con A. Dossi, M. Morelli) Asian Pacific Journal of Accounting and Economics, Vol. 19(1), 2012; 122:141
- “Internet technologies and interactivity o management control systems: some empirical evidence”, Problems and Perspectives in Management, Vol. 8(4), 2010; 58:71
- “The Missing Link between Corporate Performance Measurement Systems and Chief Executive Officer Incentive Plans” (con A. Dossi, L. Patelli), Journal of Accounting Auditing and Finance, Vol. 25(4), 2010; 531:558
- “Controller involvement in management: an empirical study in large Italian corporations” (con K. Merchant), Journal of Accounting & Organizational Change, Vol 1, 2007, 29:43
- Comparative Management Accounting in Europe: An Undergraduate Education Perspective” (con Anna Pistoni), The European Accounting Review, Vol. 2, 2000, pp. 41