- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline or should be in their Final Year when applying.
- IMB is designed for freshers and young executives with up to 5 years of work experience.
- The eligibility criteria for academics is a minimum of 55% across 10th, 12th and under graduation and a minimum aggregate average of 70% of 10+12+undergrad.
- All applicants are required to appear for at least one of the below mentioned tests before submission of their application, in a particular round.
- Bocconi Test
- CAT scores – 2021/2022
- GMAT scores taken after January 1, 2020
- NMAT by GMAC score of 2021/2022
- GRE scores taken after January 1, 2020
- The candidate can be asked to take the Bocconi Test if they don’t have any other test score, or if the provided score is not up to the expectation of the admissions committee. There is no additional fee to take the Bocconi Test for the first attempt. Some candidates might be asked to take a retest at the discretion of the admission committee. In such cases, a fee of INR 1500/- is applicable.
In case of multiple test scores, we consider the best of the scores.
The process is based on an overall profile analysis of the below mentioned factors:
- Academic Abilities
A consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure have an advantage in the selection.
- Test Scores
Applicants must also score well in admission tests (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, or the Bocconi Test). SDA Bocconi Asia Center does not indicate any “cut off” restriction. A high test score is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.
- Extra-Curricular & Soft skills
Extra-curriculars such as management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity, interest in sports or cultural arts, and involvement in community/social clubs are additional considerations.
- Personal Interview
Interviews are conducted following an initial pre-selection based on the dossier submission. Candidates are evaluated on multiple parameters such as problem solving skills, communication, and overall profile.
|Round 1 Submission Deadline||November 21, 2022|
|Round 2 Submission Deadline||January 20, 2023|
|Round 3* Submission Deadline||March 20, 2023|
*Subject to availability of seats
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation – mark sheets of all semesters/years available as a single pdf
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate if available at the time of submission of application.
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card (Not Applicable for Bocconi Test Takers)