Prof. Maurizio Poli
Program Director, Executive Program in Business Analytics- SDA Boccocni Asia Center
SDA Bocconi Professor of Quantitative Methods
Director Global Executive MBA 2016-2017
Degree in Economic and Social Disciplines, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy, 1991
Maurizio Poli, Italian, Director of Global Executive MBA, Senior Professor of Quantitative Methods, SDA Bocconi, Adjunct Professor of Statistics and Business Analytics, Bocconi University. Faculty member of many Master and MBA Programmes of SDA Bocconi and SDA Bocconi Asia Center formerly (MISB Bocconi), visiting professor in European, Asian and American Schools. His areas of expertise include business analytics and modelling, risk analysis, data visualization, project management, control systems.
He conducted numerous consulting and research projects, courses and workshops in Europe with Tetra Pak, Vodafone, Edison, Iveco, Boehringher Ingelheim, ABB, Alstom, Ansaldo, Ferrero, Chiesi, Recordati, ENI, Unicredit Group, SIA-SSB, ENEL, Telecom, Kasanova, Che Banca! and many others.
- Simulation techniques, Data-mining tools
- Forecasting analysis
- Quantitative instruments for financial planning and valuation
- Corporate performance control
- Project Management
- Business Intelligence
- Data analysis
- Poli M., Trinca Colonel R., “Predictive analytics: solo una questione di algoritmi?”, “Economia & Management”, 3 (2015).
- Compliance Risk in the Evolution of the Investment Services: an Empirical Study” , Politeia n.89, 2008.
- “Data Mining tra mito e realtà” Economia & Management, n.1, 2001.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO
For any additional information please visit https://www.sdabocconi.it/en/faculty/poli-maurizio