Prof. David Bardolet
SDA Professor of Strategic and Entrepreneurial Management
Assistant Professor, Department of Management and Technology, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy.
Degree in Industrial Engineering from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya.
Master in Business Administration from IESE Business School in Barcelona.
PhD in Management from University of California Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Behavioral Strategy
- Resource Allocation
- Corporate Strategy
- “Cross-subsidization”, Palgrave Encyclopedia of Strategic Management, David Teece and Mie Augier (Eds.), Forthcoming
- “Principal-agent”, Palgrave Encyclopedia of Strategic Management, David Teece and Mie Augier (Eds.), Forthcoming
- Bardolet, D., Lovallo, D. and Rumelt R. 2010. “The hand of management: Differences in capital investment behavior between multi-business and single-business firms”, in “Management Innovation: Essays in the spirit of Alfred Chandler Jr.”, 2011, Oxford University Press.
- Fox, C.R., D. Bardolet, D. Lovallo, (2011), Corporate Capital Allocation: A Behavioral Perspective, Strategic Management Journal, 32: 1465-1483, Wiley
- Bardolet, D., Lovallo, D. and Rumelt, R. (2010) “The Hand of Management: Differences in Capital Investment Behavior between Multi-business and Single-business firms”, Industrial and Corporate Change, 19 (2), 591-612
- Fox, C.R., D. Bardolet, & D. Lieb, (2005) Partition Dependence in Decision Analysis, Resource Allocation and Consumer Choice. In R. Zwick and A. Rapoport (eds.), Experimental Business Research, Vol. 3: Marketing, Accounting, and Cognitive Perspectives. Norwell, MA and Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO
For any additional information please visit https://www.sdabocconi.it/en/faculty/bardolet-david