IPAM is an international, executive program taught entirely in english designed for students and young professionals from all over the world.
IPAM aims to support artistic innovation and cultural development worldwide, by strengthening the leadership and management skills required for arts organizations to thrive. Leveraging Italian excellence in cultural heritage and artistic production, skilled faculty and international exposure, the program will strengthen your professional skills, which will allow your career to flourish and train you as a cultural manager. The highlights of the program are international exposure, dedicated faculty and interaction with professionals and international participants attending a global program.
- Get a Certificate from SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Learn from SDA Bocconi’s world class faculty as well as international renowned professionals and academics
- International exposure and stimulating study environment
- Firsthand learning through interaction with the industry experts and professionals
- 3 countries, 4 cities
- Gain hands-on experience by applying theoretical learning to real life assignments and cases
– New Delhi