One of the first centers to be conceptualized in October 2012 was the Centers of Excellence Insurance.
Create a Global Knowledge Platform for both Life and General Insurance through deep research. An Advisory Board consisting of industry leaders in Life Insurance, General Insurance and Reinsurance has been set up to act as a sounding board for all Projects that get initiated through the Centers Members.
- Leading Faculty at SDA Bocconi in Insurance- Doing Research on Pension Funds, Asset Liability Management, Risk Management in Insurance, Compliance Function, Management of Insurance Companies, Investment & Insurance, Organization Behaviour, Knowledge Management & Change Management.
- Director Prof. Dr. Anjana Grewal Ph.D, has more than a decade of experience in Life Insurance sector at a Senior Level in India – Expertise in Marketing, Channel Management, Product & Health Insurance, Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction.
- Bocconi has 263 Partner Schools across the world which helps us to connect with other countries to determine best practices.
Advisory Board Members
An advisory board consisting of industry leaders in Life Insurance, General Insurance and Reinsurance has been set up to act as a sounding board for all Projects that get initiated through the Centers members.
The board members actively support various initiatives undertaken by Center of Excellence Insurance which may include Research Projects, Roundtable Conference, Guest Speaker Sessions, Company Visits, Internships & Placements.
2. Client Study on Activation & Productivity Analysis of Agency Channel (Life Insurance Company) – 2014
3. Work in Progress-Solvency norms across Various Countries in the World – 2015
4. Consumer Behavior for Online Life Insurance Business – 2015-16
5. Understanding “Risk Related Corporate Buyer Behavior, Service Drivers & Perceptions of Insurance Providers in India” – 2017-18
- TRANSFORMATION IN INSURANCE 2016
We organized the first edition of a conference focusing Insurance sector named ‘Transformation in Insurance’ in January 2016. It covered events like:
Transformational Leadership in Insurance – The roundtable was blessed with the presence of eminent panelists represented by indutry experts and thought leaders from the Insurance sector. It generated highly valueable debate and discussion for the topic of industry interest.
Research Paper Reading – Winner of 1st edition of ‘Call for Research Paper’ was given an opportunity to read his paper on ‘Product
Innovation in Non-Life Insurance Sector’.
Speaker’s Session – A guest speaker session on the topic ‘Careers in Insurance’ was conducted to motivate students in exploring
Insurance sector as a career option.
- BUSINESS STANDARD INSURANCE ROUNDTABLE Knowledge part ner – 2015 and 2017
- BW Businessworld Life Insurance Summit 2017
Dr Anjana Grewal moderated the panel discussion on topic ‘Into the future of Life Insurance Distribution’, she also represented as a panel member for the discussion on ‘Addressing the Persistency Problem’.