About SDA Bocconi School of Management
SDA Bocconi – the School of Management of Università Bocconi – has been creating and sharing knowledge since 1971. The School’s commitment to research and education has enabled it, over the years, to contribute significantly to the development of many industries, both in Italy and abroad. The school’s mission is to help individuals, companies, and institutions grow by promoting managerial culture, knowledge, and innovation.
MBA Programs, executive and specialized masters, executive programs, custom programs, applied research, research labs and knowledge centers all contribute to this – a wide offering aimed at professionals from all over the world and from all the sectors of the economy.
SDA Bocconi is among the leading Business Schools in Europe and is among the few to have gained triple accreditation – EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB which puts it in the elite of Business Schools worldwide.
SDA Bocconi is the top School of Management in Italy and one of the highest-ranking in the world. These results reflect SDA Bocconi’s commitment to be a world-renowned center for the creation and dissemination of knowledge.
We develop responsible and thoughtful leaders by generating and disseminating innovative managerial knowledge.
We empower people through learning experiences designed to meet their real needs.
We value research to create rigorous knowledge and develop innovative education programs.
We help to interpret and manage complexity in professional environments and in the global arena.
- Independence from any cultural, political and economic influences for a real free thinking.
- Critical thinking to open new perspectives of analysis and research
- Scientific rigor to constantly guarantee quality and reliable results.
- Imagination and creative passion to promote a truly relevant innovation
- Entrepreneurship to seize business opportunities and win new competitive challenges.
- Responsibility in the social, ethical and environmental fields to set up a sustainable development.
- Centrality of people to unleash their professional and human potential and create long-lasting and valuable relationships.
- Pluralism and global vision to understand and enhance the value of cultural diversity.